We offer a comprehensive range of LGV/HGV, PCV and FLT driver training courses using our modern fleet of training vehicles, including:
- 7.5 tonne C1
- 7.5 tonne and trailer C1+E
- Truck C
- Truck and Trailer C+E
- Coach D
- Minibus D1
- Minibus and Trailer D1+E
Tailored to your requirements, the courses are designed for both individual and company needs throughout Flintshire, North Wales, North West England, Cheshire and Merseyside. We are situated in Flint, North Wales.
Chevron Training is one of the very few training driver training companies in the North West and North Wales who have their own DVSA Driving Test Centre on site. We offer the highest standards of training from experienced and qualified instructors and have a very high pass rate.
We take pride in providing helpful service and individually tailored courses for our customers to help them achieve their goals as soon as possible. The company supplies all customers with a professional training programme on LGV and PCV vehicles, and Driver CPC training for both categories.
With a fully-equipped classroom, forklift training centre and DVSA Customer Test Centre at our premises, our highly qualified, experienced and friendly staff provide the highest quality training at a very competitive cost.
We offer additional logistics training including Operator CPC (Road Haulage and Passenger) and Forklift training - Counterbalance, Reach, Pedestrian Pallet Stacker.
Some of Our Customers:
- Aldi UK Ltd, Flintshire County Council
- M.o.D., Mainetti Ltd, Atlas Copco Ltd
- Coleg Cambria, Conway Centre
- Westbridge Furniture Design Ltd
- P&O Lloyd Coaches, Llew Jones Coaches
- Corus, British Nuclear Fuels
- Chester & Cheshire West Council
- Denbighshire Council, Scottish Power
- National Grid, Outward Bound
- In addition to many satisfied individual customers.